Monday, November 26, 2007

31st Birthday Treats

I turned a year older last week! :-) I am a fabulous 31 year old now.


My birthday celebration started when we left for Paris in October 27. Since that's my birthday gift to myself, I indulged myself to a month long birthday celebration. My friends and I went to Prague, Vienna, Reims, Versailles and Paris for two weeks. There are so many stories about this trip and I promise to put some more blogs about it later on.

Three days before my birthday, I had the chance to have lunch with DJ and Meine. We had a 3 hour lunch just catching up in CPK Shangri-la Mall. Girl bonding always gives me a good perspective on things.

On my birthdate, my office mates gave me a cake. It was so sweet of them to do that. :-)

And for dinner, of course I was with Edgar. :-) He gave me a bouquet of flowers and we had a simple dinner in La Grotta, followed by dessert in Bizu. It was a relaxed and no worry birthday celebration that I really enjoyed just being pampered and loved by Ed. Just when I thought that the date's over, he gave me my gift. Aerosoles boots! :-) hahaha! Why? Because I had a breakdown the weekend before... none of my shoes matches any of my clothes -- even though I have boxes of shoes lined up in front of me (of course any girl who's been through a wardrobe breakdown can understand my dilemma). hahaha! It's a super nice ankle high boots. I can't wait to wear them.



Last Friday, my friends treated me to a great dinner in Queens on Jupiter St. Since Melody figured out that I am so worried about my skin aging (hahaha!), they got me the Clarins Lift Visage. It was really really sweet of them.

I wonder what's in store this year. I'm sure it's fun, fantastic and fabulous. Just like me. :-)

No comments: