Tuesday, January 09, 2007

30 Things to do before 35

Before my 30th birthday, was looking for articles with the list of things I should do before I hit 35. My list of things to do before hitting 30 looked pretty accomplished so I thought, why not have another list. Well, with the lack of good lists out there, I decided to make my own.

1. Go to Europe. France, Italy, Spain are the firsts on the list.
2. Go to 5 exotic countries
3. Scuba Dive in 3 major dive destinations in the world
4. Buy a house
5. Give my parents a free trip outside the country
6. Learn how to pole dance or take strip aerobics
7. Sky dive
8. Invest money in mutual funds or stocks
9. Buy a painting from a budding artist
10. Complete another course or an MBA
11. Have sufficient emergency fund
12. Identify a worthwhile cause that is close to your heart and help out
13. Write an article and have it published in a magazine or a newspaper
14. Learn to take good pictures. Take photography classes.
15. Host a dinner party (COOK! don't order from a resto)
16. Find your purpose in life and live life to fulfill that purpose
17. Stay at 110 lbs. at the maximum
18. Be a part of a big theater production
19. Mentor another person
20. Have a grand trip with the family
21. Learn another language (Spanish!)
22. Take a couple of months off and stay in an island
23. Be really good in baking one fancy dessert
24. Take a cruise or a trip with my boyfriend or a husband (if I get married before 35).
25. Stay happy all the time. The best way to beat the signs of aging.
26. Drive a Harley Davidson!
27. Naked sun bathing (while I still have the body for it!)
28. Meet Oprah Winfrey, Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, Pope John Paul II or Gandhi. (Ok! I guess just Oprah Winfrey or Nelson Mandela will do. :-) )
29. Go on a National Geographic Expedition
30. Enjoy everyday of pregnancy and make it the best experience ever. (IF... I get married before 35!!!!).

2 comments:

Meme said...

Why not move number 29 up - under one of the exotic destinations you would like to go to (make it an expedition) and put: FINISH MY MSD COURSE? :) hahahaa! am sure you will do each one! fantastic!

Diana Jean Reyes said...

great list, lysh! why don't you do the photography course here in singapore? (www.objectifs.com.sg) hee hee. since i can't do "nude sunbathing" with you at the moment (hahaha), i'm looking forward to taking great pictures with you - at the national geographic expedition! :-)