Monday, October 03, 2005

The Crazy Things I Do

Initially, I used this site to write about my sadness, longing, desires and pathetic feelings. I realized (after reading Sam's comments) that this site was open for everyone to read. Took me a few minutes to realize that I forgot to turn off the viewing permissions.

For some time now, I have been looking for a venue to keep a journal of my crazy activities and put photos. I am glad that there is finally this site. Anyhow, I'd like to share a few crazy things that I have done in the past through this blog. I will try to make it a point to write about much about myself... how I feel and not only when I feel lonely.

Ok... a few things about me. I love the beach! I can't get enough of Boracay! Ok... maybe not during holy week when the entire country goes to that island... but I try to visit my favorite island twice a year. The best part... happy hour at Nigui Nigui while watching the sunset.




I love boxing. It keeps me fit. I'm not sure yet how serious I am with sparring or going on the ring to fight someone but I plan to do this as often as I can. I love the work out and the sweat. :-)

I love exciting water sports and activities. I enjoy scuba diving mostly because of the peace and relaxed feeling when I am on the boat or sitting by the beach watching the waves and the water.

1 comment:

A. R. said...

You know, I was going to write a piece to Sam when you deleted his comments. I was kinda surprised to find that I have to type the word verification on my second or third preview...

Anyway, I envy you. You actually have a life...