Sunday, October 02, 2005

DJ, Meine and Elaine -- my wonderful friends


Friends have come and gone in my life but when you have friends as great as these three people, you know these are the friends that you will cherish and be with for a really long time!

DJ -- Diana Jean Reyes... one of a kind person. I thought I was hyper and energetic but this person's one woman show and her ability to entertain herself is unbelievable! :-) Very smart, intelligent... a great listener and someone who can give you the best insights. Even if she is in Singapore, the distance never really put a dent in our friendship. I call her when I feel sad or when I just need someone to chit chat with. We are journeying right now in finding out more about ourselves. What makes us happy, our passions and our purpose in this life. I love being with her because she puts some sense into me. We laugh about a lot of crazy things and I enjoy her passion in trying out different things.

Elaine -- Its funny how we were college classmates and yet we only started hanging out 4 years after we graduated. We met again at a point in our lives when we needed each other most. I know that she will fight for me until the end. If there's anyone who will stand up for me and will make sure that I don't get hurt, it is Elaine. She maybe a bit crazy at times but I know that she really loves me.

Meine -- the epitome of coolness. She is more than my dinner buddy she is my great listener and she doesn't let me wallow. She sees the good side of things all the time and only wants the best for her friends... Very few things bother this girl... she loves to relax and tries to live life to the fullest. This girl hates stress, thus, she is my great balancer. Her smile never fades. She reminds me all the time how beautiful and relaxing life is. We both love to travel and meeting new people, thus, we enjoy sitting in a coffee shop... chit chatting until late at night. We will never stop building memories together and enjoying each life experience as we talk about it all the time.

I love them! Elaine and DJ are both in Singapore now. Meine and myself are here in Manila. A few more weeks and we will be hanging out again... partying in Singapore. I miss them. I miss them a lot. I love them very much.

No comments: