Wednesday, November 19, 2008

2008 Birthday Trip - Bohol

Yes, yes, one more year! Yes, yes, a year older! I hope a year wiser too! :-) This year, I didn't join my friends in their trip to Italy. Made me a bit sad that I can't be with them but we're meeting up in Hong Kong anyway so that makes it less sad for me. :-)

I have two trips for my birthday that I'm looking forward to. The first is my Bohol trip with my Edgar :-), the second one, a week with Melody and Jacky in HK and Macau. :-)

It's my first time to go to Bohol so I'm really excited. It's also the first time I'm riding the plane with Edgar. Should be very interesting. :-) We're staying in this resort called Alona Vida. My friends Bing and Melody went there two weeks ago and they loved the place. We've also been given a list of places to eat at. I'm looking forward to eating the Tom Yum soup with flat noodles in Isys. Melody's been raving about it.

Anyway, I'll let you know about my Cebu Pacific experience and the whole Bohol trip with costs, reviews and contact numbers when I get back.

No comments: