Monday, July 07, 2008

Ed and Johann's birthday dinner




After listening to The Five Love Languages for Singles, I realized that one of my love languages is Time. Yes, time spent with my loved ones. No matter what we are doing. I really do appreciate the time and effort they extend in spending time with me and the people I love. Now that puts all my feelings into perspective. hahaha! I was confused for a while.

Last Saturday, our friends took time to buy Ed and Johann's gifts all the way in Marikina and they gave them a really fun, nice and memorable dinner in Amalia's Magallanes (yes! They have opened a branch there!).

The food was good... we ordered all three kinds of paella and finished them all. :-)

After dinner, we had dessert as Ms. Melody treated us to everything that we saw in the ref! Hahaha! Too bad there was no Banofee Pie that night. I guess that's why we ordered every cake that we saw. It was one of those nights when the laughter just won't die down, at least for Ed, Johann and Meggy. hahaha!

Pam was there too... She was tired and sleepy after staying out all night in Capone's and going to work early the next day... Despite that, she spent time with us and I appreciate that very much. Drinks followed in Kublai's that night... Relaxed drinking but fun!

Thanks, guys! I know it wasn't my birthday but that night was fun! Thank you!

No comments: