Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Walking under "Egay"

It might not be obvious from the photo I posted but the rains last Friday night in Makati was incredibly strong. Egay is to blame. Egay is the latest typhoon that visited the metro and it was so erratic. It would be raining so hard one minute and then drizzle the next.

Afraid that there will again be a flood at the back street of my condo, we decided to take the car to my office basement parking at 1:00 am. YES! We took the car to my office in the middle of the storm and walked back to my condo!

Needless to say, it was a really fun experience walking under one umbrella and enjoying the craziness of it all! hahaha! We were just laughing while the rain was pounding hard on our huge umbrella and getting us wet. Yes, we looked really funny in the photo but that 5 minute walk that we did that night was one of those unexpected dates that I'm so thankful I documented! :-)

No comments: