Wednesday, October 19, 2005

One Week To Go

ONE MORE WEEK!!!!

I can't wait to go on vacation with my friends. In a week's time I will be on the plane to meet my friends in Singapore and off we go to the land of the Taj Mahal.

It took us a year to plan this trip and now that its here the week-long wait seems so LLLLOOOOONNNNGGGGG!!!!

This vacation is exciting for me in so many levels. First, the four awesome girls (DJ, Lysh, Meine and Elaine) will once again be reunited and partying the night away in Singapore! :-) I cannot wait to be with my friends again.

After Singapore, we will be flying to New Delhi, India. WHOA! We will be going around Rajasthan for 10 days! I'm so EXCITED! I've been shopping and preparing for our trip and I'm so excited.

My friend Meine flew to Germany last Mondays and will head to Paris in a couple of days. We'll meet in Singapore soon but I miss her already. hahaha!

Enough... I shall work out now. Can't wait to post pictures and tell you all about my trip next time.

No comments: