Monday, May 28, 2012

Salad Spinner

   Before leaving for Singapore last week, I was all set on going to IKEA and getting a few items for our condo. From their website, I saw that they had a salad spinner at less than P300. After going around the different malls in Manila checking out salad spinners, this one from IKEA is the best bang for the buck. Its also perfect for 2 to 3 servings. The others in Landmark, SM, etc... costs about P500 up. I made sure that I didn't forget to go around the Marketplace area to find it.

   I'm lovin' my new salad spinner! Now that I am enjoying my salad with caramelized walnuts, oranges and raspberry vinaigrette every night, this salad spinner is a perfect addition to my kitchen preparation equipment. For anyone who wants to serve salad at home, I recommend a salad spinner to easily remove the water from the leaves before putting it down on the salad plate. It keeps the leaves from being soggy on the plate and it keeps its crunch for the perfect salad bite.



No comments: