Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Brian and Audrey's Wedding

Weddings are fun celebrations especially if you know that the couple getting married are happy to be together and sincerely in love.

Ed and I attended a very beautiful wedding last Saturday. It was the wedding of our friends Brian and Audrey. The ceremony was done at the Paco church while the reception was in Le Souffle at the Fort.

The wedding was one of those fun weddings and everyone enjoyed the great food and drinks that night.

I know that preparing for a wedding, even though you are just a guest, is difficult. You need to look for a gown, shoes, accessories, make-up artist and hair stylist. I think this is the first time that I actually enjoyed prepping up for a wedding.

My gown that night was beautiful. Designer Jan Garcia created this beautiful gown for me. The cloth is a saree that I bought from India but the assymetrical mermaid style with a greecian flare is all Jan's idea. The german guests loved it and everyone in the room complimented me on my dress. Good work Jan!

Patty also introduced me to Rudy and Angel who did my hair and make up. My make up was subtle which suit my dress. Rudy's expertise is eyebrows so my eyes really looked elegant that night. Also, my hair was in a nice french twist that highligted my face.

Ed said I looked beautiful that night so that just made all my gown fitting efforts, going around for shoes and accessories all worth it.

My very good looking boyfriend wore a suit and looked very regal. He enjoyed being a photographer that night. Snapping shots at everything that was happening in the room.

I enjoyed hosting the event as well. With a fun-loving couple like Audrey and Brian, making the reception a PARTY is not difficult at all.

Best wishes to the newlyweds: Mr. and Mrs. Brian Jacob Quinn! :-)

If you want to get in touch with Mr. Jan Garcia, you can go to his shop at 2925 Alger St. Poblacion, Makati City. Near Rockwell and Soms. His mobile number is 09193373131. For hair and make up, contact Rudy L. Adriatico at 09196915841 (Please reserve in advance since they have a lot of bookings for TVCs and TV shows). They do home service.

No comments: