Monday, February 20, 2006

Keep My Vision Clear

Lord God, I know that you have given me a task for more exciting and challenging than I thought. You have entrusted to me a company and the careers of 15 individuals. With these, I am extremely grateful. As much as I have fear in my heart, I accept this with all my heart. All I ask is that you enlighten me and guide me in every move I make and the You may continue to keep the vision of the company and my vision clear to me always.

The company's vision - to have everyone get a winning attitude and always wanting to be the best in everything they do. To be the "Porsche" in our field of expertise.

My vision - to be a well-rounded person trying different experiences by being an affirming and inspiring individual, grounded by the love I have for You, my family and the poeple around me.

"Everything is possible to one who has faith." Mark 9
"The kind can only come out through prayer" Mark 9:29
"And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peacefor those who cultivate peace." John3:18

No comments: